THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt's Staff Application!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt's Staff Application!! Empty Matt's Staff Application!! Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

MattOB

Hi, Im Matt and my IGN is Matt Very Happy

I have played the server for a few days nearly a week and i am truly loving it.

I have recently donated $10 because i really want this server to live on. I am also one of the Commanding Officers of the Star Warriors which as the Clan War results stand is the best.

I assissted Hizzy catch the latest Duper and I think i would be a good MOD because i am Helpfull, polite, i have a good knoweledge of RS servers, I know most commands by heart and I am very active

I am level 126 combat. I have played the server for over a week i think and I will play 3 -4 hours a day on average and i will notify you if i must take a short leave.

Thankyou for your time and wish me luck everybody Very Happy

Last edited by MattOB on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Matt's Staff Application!! Empty Bump! Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm

MattOB

Bump

3Matt's Staff Application!! Empty Bump Again Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:17 pm

MattOB

Bump Again!!!!

4Matt's Staff Application!! Empty Re: Matt's Staff Application!! Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 am

Lorddoom9

Lorddoom9

BUMP =] lol this staff app is pretty cool lookin lol its so colorful.I think you would be a great staff member on this server =].

5Matt's Staff Application!! Empty Re: Matt's Staff Application!! Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:54 am

joshbalz

joshbalz

nice application

6Matt's Staff Application!! Empty Re: Matt's Staff Application!! Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 pm

MattOB

Thanks guys

7Matt's Staff Application!! Empty Re: Matt's Staff Application!! Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:36 pm

deadzebra2

nothing good.I almost dont see to he play,how much i was see he is a dont helpful.
And its like.
Hi im playing 1 day,please give make me a staffmember.Nothing good,and i think here are people more worth to be staff member when you.And so to its a colorful?If all make colorful when maybe all server will be staff members?

8Matt's Staff Application!! Empty Re: Matt's Staff Application!! Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 am

Lorddoom9

Lorddoom9

You dont get the whole point of making a staff application and people saying good job.If people say good job then they mean good luck in the run.If they say you should get it then you will have a supporter.And its not always the players choices that make people staff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum