THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

::.. application ..::

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ::.. application ..:: on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 am

howdy people ! my names adam (the fallen) and id like to apply for the moderator position, i have been playing for roughly 2 weeks on several different accounts although i have only just recently registered on the forums, (the client was sent to me by a friend).

some of you may already know me and if you do you would know why i would be such a good moderator, for instance: yesterday there was a person on the server that did not speak correct english so i got a translator just to help him...

anyhoo i have been an admin on 2 different servers and a co-owner on another server and 2 of theese servers had roughly 200 people on at any given hour.

i would be a dedicated staff member that would be on allot of the time, which is what we really need ( more staff that are on for longer periods). i have a good attitude towards people and i do have a sense of humor (so i wont go to peices when someone says "your mom")

i Do appolagize for the abnormally LARGE post but recently i see applications with next to no information. hopefully this helps Smile

allready level 148 after the reset Smile

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum