THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Skillz Application for Moderator

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Top Skillz Application for Moderator on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Hello, my name in-game is Top Skillz and I am applying for the Moderator position. My combat level is 153. I have been with this server for a week now and seem to like it a lot, because you can do many things and its not one of those servers where you get all 99 skills then go do stuff and get bored in a few seconds theres always something to do on this server. I can help with the server because I can answer any question and help anyone in need, and I can get any spammers out of the way by muting and talking to them then banning if further spam. I can also remove hackers by immediately banning and if it continues contact an admin for ip ban if hes/she is hacking. I will be really dedicated to the server and the forums to help people in need. I know that I can be a good moderator because I have been a moderator on many other servers.

Last edited by Top Skiller on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed how to help problems and combat lvl)

View user profile

2 Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 pm

nice app but we couldve got more info on who u are and why u like this server so much as well as how u could get rid of spammers and hackers like u said but still good app and i hope u get recommended stay active and im sure ull get staff king king

View user profile

3 Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 pm

check places for a good mod app guide and edit this i bet it will be alot better after!

View user profile

4 Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 am

*Edited*

View user profile

5 Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:57 pm

I say top skillz for mod! Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am

Hey Thanks Very Happy and if anyone sees i need to add something please tell me.

View user profile

7 Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:02 am

*Edited*

View user profile

8 Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 am

My opinion stays strong, top skillz for mod Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum