THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wtalk2 application for moderator

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wtalk2 application for moderator Empty wtalk2 application for moderator Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:12 am

wtalk2

wtalk2

your username, wtalk2

what you are applying for, moderator

your combat level, 140 (going up a lot everyday)

how long you have been with server, 2 days (but it feels like weeks cuz it such great server)

how you can help the server, I would help as much as possible to make this the best server on the web

how dedicated you will be,i would be on normally 4 to 5 put of the week unless i am grounded

I am really hoping to get mod but if i don't i wont go and spam the server or anything i was just keep playing like normal. Also after these 2 days i have a p hat set and max cash due to dethbringer for showing me a awesome moneymaking technique

2wtalk2 application for moderator Empty Nice try. Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:56 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

Too many new members are applying for mod, and in my opinion, they are only doing so for the power, you have been on the server 2 days... you need to give it more time man.. but good luck anyway. i suppose..

3wtalk2 application for moderator Empty Re: wtalk2 application for moderator Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:10 am

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

yea im backing sniper jesus and i will post something to minimize this. your app is nice though but maybe you should give it more time

4wtalk2 application for moderator Empty i agree Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm

wtalk2

wtalk2

ya i still think i am a little too new to the server to apply for mod so like next week or something i will repost this.

5wtalk2 application for moderator Empty Re: wtalk2 application for moderator Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

you have dissapeared.

6wtalk2 application for moderator Empty Re: wtalk2 application for moderator Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:35 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

yeah wtalk u r right
but btw i never see u ingame
anyway nice apply and gl with staff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum