THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speak Truth Mod/admin application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Speak Truth Mod/admin application on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:40 am

Hello, this is Speak Truth, im applying for moderator or administrator if i can. im working on getting my combat level to 126 but its at 117 at time of the post. I have 3 years experience in admin and as mod. I used to have my own server but i was too busy to run it so i shut it down. Im very friendly ask just about anybody except XMAULER because we started off wrong. Im very dedicated i play when i can, i have experience and i would love to help out. If i become a Admin i will be on all the time to get experience becasue im having a job as a computer science technician. I love to help out people and i think i would make a good admin/mod. I love you Very Happy Embarassed confused affraid drunken Basketball Basketball bounce rabbit alien Question Exclamation afro elephant lol!

View user profile

2 Re: Speak Truth Mod/admin application on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Pretty good app.I would add a little bit more info and add some color it would make it look like you put a lot of time in it.Gl mate Very Happy.

View user profile

3 Re: Speak Truth Mod/admin application on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Lorddoom9 wrote:Pretty good app.I would add a little bit more info and add some color it would make it look like you put a lot of time in it.Gl mate Very Happy.
Thx I was i na hurry but i just want to be a admin/mod so bad so i can have something to do!

View user profile

4 Re: Speak Truth Mod/admin application on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:21 am

Epic

Owner
Owner
1. state whether its mod or admin...cause its mod first...u dont even have a chance to get admin before mod...

2. you just started playing like..less than a week ago...do u actually think u even have a little chance of getting mod? lemme tell you what i know....HELL NO U DONT!

3. u can kiss that shit good bye, ur ip banned...i can bann u here on the forums to, but...im not that cold...

4. friendly? wtf? r u kidding me?
lol haha lmfao....fucking liar!

5 Re: Speak Truth Mod/admin application on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:08 am

Good luck man =/

View user profile

6 Re: Speak Truth Mod/admin application on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:44 pm

mik66ooyea

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
wtf?! epic? that kindda sad w0w just w0w!"!/"$!"$!%/%$?%? ?*&*/

well me i think he do good job and wtf he ip'd why?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum