THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

epic and elitesniperz off time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1epic and elitesniperz off time Empty epic and elitesniperz off time Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:22 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

hey everyone im going to be off for a few months or so cause ill be moveing from hawaii to atlanta georgia. i wont be on for a while do to this maybe if i am at sumones house i will drop in for a lil bit. also epic has told me he is making the client better cause of all the connection lost. idk if foxy rider is hosting or not but he/she has posted he/she will.. but epic also will be off for maybe a week or so and will be dropping in everynow and then. but yea i wont be on for a while. hope u all still continue to play and ill be back soon miss ya guys already !!!

also epic i hope when u fix the client or whatever ur doing to it make it so moderators can use more commands cause as of now mods cant do crap lol if u can make them be able to xtele and master or sumthing like that it would be lovely i dont even think they can enforce stuff like ban or anything but yea peace!! and goodluck

Last edited by elitesniperz on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot that last part :P)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum