THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestions on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 am

I'm not sure if this post is in the right place and i apologize if it is not, as i am new to this server.. but i saw in-game when i first started something that said to leave suggestions using the ::suggestion command and it didnt work so i decided to post them here...

I think it would be a great idea if you added some new items like...

Barrelchest Anchor
Saradomin Sword
Barrows Armor/Weapons

And perhaps add some quests in.

thats all i have to say for suggestions Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Suggestions on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:11 am

there is a sara sword and barrows armor/weps ingame tho lol

View user profile

3 Re: Suggestions on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 am

no we dont have a SS i dont think in the 508 we did but not in 317.. we do have barrows gear though if u go to ur spellbook and select minigames. but as for the barrelchest anchor @ the SS we should get them in game. we could have a new portal placed in home that would take u to the chaos elemental and it will drop the SS along with a few other things.. and the barrelchest i geuss we could put a dag mother in the back of the dag lair past the 3 kings. and it could drop the barrelchest since it is a anchor... and they are sorta like fish lizard things...

View user profile

4 Re: Suggestions on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:26 pm

whats the barrelchest for anyways? i never used it before i thought it was a waste lol

View user profile

5 Re: Suggestions on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:38 am

its a anchor used as a wep. its a cool showoff thing and it can hit like a whip i think hgh 40-50s

View user profile

6 Cool! on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:42 am

Very Nice ideas Dude but we have saradomin sword but I like the barrelchest anchor idea it sounds cool and maybe we might get it... =] Dnt Forget to Post on my Comments and ideas, Dude Very cool Ideas!

View user profile

7 Re: Suggestions on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:24 pm

ok so i kno what a barrel anchor chest thingy is but theres no barrows sadly... i just checked yesterday and nothin was there... lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum