THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

to apply for staff read this if applying!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

Ok ive been seeing tons of mod applications lately.. so to minimize epics job in reading all of them i think we should put a few ground rules. first off if your going to apply for staff you should have played the server for at least 5-7 days one week you know.. also you should know what your doing as a mod. as well as those you should get to no the current staff such as me and epic but dont get too clingy just say hi every now and again and that doesnt mean every 5 min lol post your application in general chat where u found this king king king king

Last edited by elitesniperz on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to tell where to post the applications)

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

good, good... i havent been here long and even i have noticed that people whom have played for 2 days are posting mod applications.

3to apply for staff read this if applying!! Empty wow can you read? Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

dude epic already said this in the place where you get the layout for the application. so there is really no need for this post considering that epic has already gone over it...

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

yea i no this fox but not alot of people no this and want to search for these things so they can just read my post and get it qhicker..

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

hey i cant argue... good post but i cover all that Very Happy lol

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

too many noobs who have been just joining the server have been applying.... is this post stickied? i didnt check... if not, it should be!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum