THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

private messages on top of the forums page..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

hey guys just thought i should tell anyone new that comes that you can also recieve and send out private messages threw the forums page.. if u are reading this then if you scroll up to the top you will see a toolbar saying home webclient calender ETC. and right in the middle of profile and log out you will see you have no new messages or you have # messages just thought i should throw it out there so anyone who didnt no would no this... king king king king

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

just posting for the hell of it again, im fbored as fuck, and my post count is getting higher!

3private messages on top of the forums page.. Empty wow what is this Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:35 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

lol dude this post seems very pointless... did someone really ask you this cause it seems like a pretty stupid and obvious question to ask lol i guess it helps but still it is common since Laughing

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

fox riderz wrote:lol dude this post seems very pointless... did someone really ask you this cause it seems like a pretty stupid and obvious question to ask lol i guess it helps but still it is common since Laughing
lollllwut?

fox riderz

fox riderz

saying that the pm's are at the top of the page seems like a "umm duh" type of thing lol i just thought i would point it out Laughing Very Happy

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

fox riderz wrote:saying that the pm's are at the top of the page seems like a "umm duh" type of thing lol i just thought i would point it out Laughing Very Happy

oh lol Razz i was confused.

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

Yea someone asked me about this a while back so I decided to post something about it lolt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum