THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah is leaving...........

+2
KiD RemiX
every1sgirl
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sarah is leaving........... Empty Sarah is leaving........... Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 pm

every1sgirl

every1sgirl

I offically declare im leaving this server.... Marc you have been one of the best owners and owned the best servers for as long as i played. I will say that i am not leaving because of people, i would say i am leaving because i can not get along with the staff. The only way i will agree to stay is to have a vote of at least 5 people and have have that vote to be unanimous. If this doesnt happen by Wednsday, March 3rd I will be leaving forever.

~~Thank you all~~
~~Easter Bunny/Love~~

2Sarah is leaving........... Empty Re: Sarah is leaving........... Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 pm

KiD RemiX

Well if its a problem with another player or staff your best bet is to just abide by the rules and attempt to get along. I dont wanna see people leave this awesome server. Its not helping anything or anyone. So i would like to see you stay as my 'vote'. You cant let people get to you on a online game.

3Sarah is leaving........... Empty Re: Sarah is leaving........... Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

I totally agree with Remix, and if you want a vote so bad, you should have made this thread a poll.

4Sarah is leaving........... Empty noo not again Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:11 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

Wow i really hate to see you leaving again i mean you were here when i got here and you showed me so much about this server i really hate to see you go again i hated to see you go b4 but this time since you say you are gone for good well i just dont like the thought of it... i hope you decide to stay but if not goodbye you will be missed...

Last edited by fox riderz on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add something?)

5Sarah is leaving........... Empty Re: Sarah is leaving........... Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

i guess shes gone :\

6Sarah is leaving........... Empty Re: Sarah is leaving........... Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 pm

fox riderz

fox riderz

i hope not

7Sarah is leaving........... Empty Re: Sarah is leaving........... Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

fox riderz wrote:i hope not

how long has she been around D: ?

8Sarah is leaving........... Empty Re: Sarah is leaving........... Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 pm

fox riderz

fox riderz

Was a moderator when I started playing...not for sure how long it has been total I just know that

9Sarah is leaving........... Empty Re: Sarah is leaving........... Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

she been here for very long times,when idk something she found it when i need her she always here for me
and she was a very good part of the server
i wont her to quit and if she need 5 votes to stay ill post 5 fcking post of I WONT HER TO QUIT!!!!!!!!!!

10Sarah is leaving........... Empty Re: Sarah is leaving........... Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:28 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

Well fox said it's "sad to see her leaver AGAIN I'm sure she will be back just not any time soon she...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum