THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

::.. application ..::

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1::.. application ..:: Empty ::.. application ..:: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 am

the fallen

the fallen

howdy people ! my names adam (the fallen) and id like to apply for the moderator position, i have been playing for roughly 2 weeks on several different accounts although i have only just recently registered on the forums, (the client was sent to me by a friend).

some of you may already know me and if you do you would know why i would be such a good moderator, for instance: yesterday there was a person on the server that did not speak correct english so i got a translator just to help him...

anyhoo i have been an admin on 2 different servers and a co-owner on another server and 2 of theese servers had roughly 200 people on at any given hour.

i would be a dedicated staff member that would be on allot of the time, which is what we really need ( more staff that are on for longer periods). i have a good attitude towards people and i do have a sense of humor (so i wont go to peices when someone says "your mom")

i Do appolagize for the abnormally LARGE post but recently i see applications with next to no information. hopefully this helps Smile

allready level 148 after the reset Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum