THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG where r kalphites

+4
Flames
elitesniperz
Top Skiller
swords354
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG where r kalphites Empty OMG where r kalphites Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 pm

swords354

i got kalphite workers(17) as slayer assignment and i was trying to find out ... WHERE THE DIRTY WORD IS KALPHITES!!!!!i mean seriously u need to make a map of epic revolution pk . i dont even remember kalphites being on this server Evil or Very Mad could somebody spawn me 17 kalphite workers/reset slayer assignment/tell me where they r ?if any1 culd do 1 of these i would be very very grateful lol!

2OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

they're in the slayer tower lol its a slayer assignment

if they arent there try using the portals by the bank idk where they take u tho lol

3OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:37 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

lol im actually kinda wondering this myself slayer tower doesnt have kalphites idk if we have any but i think u can change ur slayer assighnment by talking to the slayer trainer and asking for another assignment
Very Happy king king king

4OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Flames

Slayer tower shouldnt have kalphite workers, plus do we have kalphitequeen?i dont think so, if we do then thats where they would be.... scratch king cheers Basketball

5OMG where r kalphites Empty kalphites as slayer Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 am

swords354

idk all ik is that i tried going almost everywhere except wilde to find them... weird that i cant change assignments , the only option is.... epic !!!! pls come and spawn sum for me ... or reset mai assignments....

6OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:41 am

swords354

ps. topskiller lol.. i alr went all the portals even the one that brings me to the crafting guild(jail).

7OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 am

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

lol well does it really matter anyways right now i mean not like u can do anything about it the server is down Razz. once its back up though im sure we can either get epic or dark to reset ur assighnments or just spawn u sum to own king king king

8OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 am

swords354

damn elite u post very fast... Laughing Laughing Laughing i just wrote this 5mins ago?

9OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 am

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

i try my best lol why arnt u in the forums chat

10OMG where r kalphites Empty there are no kalphites Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

There are non I have looked every where and there are non I even got the coords and went to where they are suppose to be I am sorry to tell you but there are non and you can't complete you slayer task most likely

11OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

just reset your task bro

12OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:25 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

I dont think u can reset ur task but btw epic should made a place where alot of kalphite cuz like 30 ppls said "can u spawn me some kalphite i need it for my task" and its being anyoning

13OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

u can reset your task by logging out, then asking for a new, and it will be different, and dude, swords come online, im lonely D:!!

14OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:40 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

sniper i tried this several times and everytime it was the same so are you 100% sure this works?

15OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

yeah i did it the other day, my task was kalphites (funny enough lol) and i logged and asked him for a task, i got tzharr-ket's and i got 126 slay by killing just one lmfao

16OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 pm

fox riderz

fox riderz

lol nice that is awesome but i have tried and i cant get it to work it always say 18 kalphites
Crying or Very sad

17OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

fox riderz wrote:lol nice that is awesome but i have tried and i cant get it to work it always say 18 kalphites
Crying or Very sad

shit really?... try something like ::resettask or ::resetslayertask or something along the lines of that next time you log in Smile

18OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 pm

fox riderz

fox riderz

Ok thx mane

19OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

Lol nice job with ur slayer Jesus and we should make a kalphite place... Even though I hate the assholes....

20OMG where r kalphites Empty Re: OMG where r kalphites Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 am

noticen24

lol im actually kinda wondering this myself

short sale kissimmee
Building Inspectors

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum