THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Skillz Application for Moderator

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top Skillz Application for Moderator Empty Top Skillz Application for Moderator Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

Hello, my name in-game is Top Skillz and I am applying for the Moderator position. My combat level is 153. I have been with this server for a week now and seem to like it a lot, because you can do many things and its not one of those servers where you get all 99 skills then go do stuff and get bored in a few seconds theres always something to do on this server. I can help with the server because I can answer any question and help anyone in need, and I can get any spammers out of the way by muting and talking to them then banning if further spam. I can also remove hackers by immediately banning and if it continues contact an admin for ip ban if hes/she is hacking. I will be really dedicated to the server and the forums to help people in need. I know that I can be a good moderator because I have been a moderator on many other servers.

Last edited by Top Skiller on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed how to help problems and combat lvl)

2Top Skillz Application for Moderator Empty Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

nice app but we couldve got more info on who u are and why u like this server so much as well as how u could get rid of spammers and hackers like u said but still good app and i hope u get recommended stay active and im sure ull get staff king king

3Top Skillz Application for Moderator Empty Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Flames

check places for a good mod app guide and edit this i bet it will be alot better after!

4Top Skillz Application for Moderator Empty Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 am

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

*Edited*

5Top Skillz Application for Moderator Empty Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

I say top skillz for mod! Very Happy

6Top Skillz Application for Moderator Empty Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

Hey Thanks Very Happy and if anyone sees i need to add something please tell me.

7Top Skillz Application for Moderator Empty Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:02 am

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

*Edited*

8Top Skillz Application for Moderator Empty Re: Top Skillz Application for Moderator Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

My opinion stays strong, top skillz for mod Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum