THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

head mod/normal admin

+2
elitesniperz
hello321
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1head mod/normal admin Empty head mod/normal admin Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:06 pm

hello321

Username: hello321

Applying for: head moderator/normal admin

combat level ingame: 146 i was 160 in the old 317.but because we had the 508 then we went back to the 317 (im working on my levels)

How long i have been on the server: I have been on the server for about 2-4 weeks now.

How i can help the server: I think i could help by making it a place where you should not be made fun of or teased. Whoever is constantly making fun of someone will be muted or banned if it gets to that point where i have to. have events where people could get items by winning a game such as hide and seek. win good items or coins and or tokkul(lots of it). we could advise people to make videos or reccommend the server to people they know. go on youtube make some awesome youtube vids where it shows everything fun and awesome about epicrevolutionpk. make it a fun server to play.

How Dedicated i would be: i am very dedicated. i play alot everyday. i love this server and i like to help people out and make it so they are not being made fun of. i am on all the time so there should be a mod or admin all day to check out whats going on. and if anything is going wrong then we will fix it no matter what.

I love this server alot and i like my friends that are on it. i like to be friendly. alot and help everyone out like i said before. thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully i get head moderator/normal admin.

p.s if you need a back up host incase your computer dosnt work then i will be happy to help (seeing as im normaly on everyday).

Last edited by hello321 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i thought i hadent put enough infomation in this app i also had some help from flames.)

2head mod/normal admin Empty Re: head mod/normal admin Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:08 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

if u can host then dude u will get co-owner but u should give more info on your app like how long u been playing and stuff there is a page in the staff/applications section that epic made. its a sample on how to make a app but nice job

3head mod/normal admin Empty Re: head mod/normal admin Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Flames

Dude u need a whole lot more info than that u can just say you should by the way, edit it Very Happy

4head mod/normal admin Empty Re: head mod/normal admin Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

there u go man nice app A+ if anything you and flames are like rivals lol in my view at least king king king

5head mod/normal admin Empty Re: head mod/normal admin Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

do you play anymore? i do not see you in-game

6head mod/normal admin Empty Re: head mod/normal admin Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Yeah that true i dont see u ingame but btw very good apply

7head mod/normal admin Empty Re: head mod/normal admin Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

i have never seen him in game, EVER

8head mod/normal admin Empty Re: head mod/normal admin Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

Sniper jesus wrote:i have never seen him in game, EVER
me either!

9head mod/normal admin Empty Re: head mod/normal admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

like i said in a previous post, another un-loyal player... (probably) looking for a spot of power in a server with empty staff positions.............

DISPICABLE! lol! lmfao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum