THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New 317 client background suggestion?

+2
Top Skiller
BanhammerFTW
6 posters

would you like this as the background of the client

New 317 client background suggestion? Vote_lcap38%New 317 client background suggestion? Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
New 317 client background suggestion? Vote_lcap25%New 317 client background suggestion? Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
New 317 client background suggestion? Vote_lcap13%New 317 client background suggestion? Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
New 317 client background suggestion? Vote_lcap24%New 317 client background suggestion? Vote_rcap 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New 317 client background suggestion? Empty New 317 client background suggestion? Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:58 pm

BanhammerFTW

BanhammerFTW

New 317 client background suggestion? CsTwi

Eh?

2New 317 client background suggestion? Empty Re: New 317 client background suggestion? Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:41 am

BanhammerFTW

BanhammerFTW

lol someone put im so emo

3New 317 client background suggestion? Empty Re: New 317 client background suggestion? Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 am

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

seems pretty good to me but a lotta writing lol

4New 317 client background suggestion? Empty Re: New 317 client background suggestion? Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:49 am

Flames

lol its ok i guess

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

Sad i dont really like it... its too dark.. and there are a few words that are just to much.. nice job on this though. you do have talent with this so ima give u a job if u can do it and if you cant its all good. we do need a new background i was thinking if you could make a mashe of pictures just with ppl useing the customs the weps and hitting like 60s or sumthing that would be cool or sumthing like this with more color king king

KiD RemiX

I can prob get a few Screen shots of some high hits with Masamune lol

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

perhaps.. but you have a typo, you wrote econemy, its economy, otherwise, thumbs up. (although there is alot of writing) Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum