THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banhammerftw's Staff application

3 posters

Should i be staff

Banhammerftw's Staff application Vote_lcap33%Banhammerftw's Staff application Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Banhammerftw's Staff application Vote_lcap33%Banhammerftw's Staff application Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Banhammerftw's Staff application Vote_lcap0%Banhammerftw's Staff application Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Banhammerftw's Staff application Vote_lcap0%Banhammerftw's Staff application Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banhammerftw's Staff application Empty Banhammerftw's Staff application Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:36 pm

BanhammerFTW

BanhammerFTW

irlname:Drake
male

Banhammerftw you can call me drake if you want for short Very Happy
this is my staff application i hope you like it.this application
might be short so please enjoy my short application.
ENJOY

my favorite xbox games are
left 4 dead 1 and 2
gta 4
saints row 2
i would want to host but i can't
the reason why is because i can't call epic
Im sorry epic i just can't call you
some times i pick up the phone and half way type your number
but i just can't do it im afraid Idk why.. lol
i have to do something to use the 317 servers is i have to make it run on
program (x86)

User-name:Banhammerftw

I'm applying for helping people: i be staff because its like a job but you get paid with thanks Very Happy

Combat-level:-- I don't remember the server is offline :"(

How-long have i been on server: 3 and a half of a week

How can i help This server: Awnser peoples questions
example:Whats the easiest way to get Tokull? probably killing stuff such as Rats.

dedicated: i will feel great being a staff member when i help people it makes me feel great

Very Happy Other ways of helping?Very Happy Other ways of helping?

i will tell where things are and etc |

i will give a little tiny guide for people on how to get money |

I will tell people where is the shops |

And etc

[extra]
i love this server i like the customs and i like the shops its really nice, Thank you for making this awesome server and i hope you keep this server up.
when i was looking for staff on servers i found a server i joined it i was the first one on there i got co owner so then i was walking around the map i was pking and stuff like that it was 317 so one day my bro came in my room and typed something it was lagging it he type ::Resetserver so i canceled server and ruined everything for me so ever sense. so i stopped playing servers ever sense so im looking for servers with staff now so i found this server so i joined and now you can change my history from long time ago that will change lots of things so please can you make a change that will really cheer me up.

Sincerely,
BanhammerFtw Very Happy

Last edited by BanhammerFTW on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 3 weeks now :D)

2Banhammerftw's Staff application Empty you could make it better Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 pm

hello321

you need to put more detail into your app because epic needs to know his staff before he can make you a member of the staff.

3Banhammerftw's Staff application Empty Re: Banhammerftw's Staff application Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 am

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

the apps nice very good job. but yea more details about yourself. good to have you runing for mod goodluck king king king king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum