THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

server is possibly down!!

+4
juan
BanhammerFTW
mik66ooyea
elitesniperz
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1server is possibly down!! Empty server is possibly down!! Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 am

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

DUDES the server is down! reason:: epic cant host it no more this is why we need a host!! hopefully darkova will be hosting here soon but untill then the server is down!!! i hope you all are still here when its back up!! Shocked king king king king

alright guys!!! good news scratch that top part we have a HOSTER! ty darkova! the server is now up agian and everything is straight hope to see u on!

2server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

ehh btw how darkova can host if he always
said he got a crap comp o.O anyway I can host but i just wont cya

3server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 pm

BanhammerFTW

BanhammerFTW

I can host i don't want to call :\

4server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 pm

juan

xd fox riderz is back and we have lots of hoster and dark will start hosting next weeks noobs so wait now bye xd

5server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:22 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

yeah he gonna host with he 400 ram...

6server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:03 pm

KiD RemiX

Is server up now? Lol im confused.

7server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:33 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

No cuz this server is shit and if that server coming back dont play cuz its gay they owner cant even host without donator and if ur not staff or something the server is the shitlike max tokkul for barek gs lol!! dude for max tokkul take 4ever so the only way for it is donating so its rly gay well gl with ur fag server

and btw i lie epic when i said i was drunk i was not drunk i said all that shit to kyle cuz he pissed me off and u epic beleive me XD!! NOOB gf faggit i only said i was drunk cuz ik u r only a 14 years old kids that beleive everything so ik ull dont demote me gl with ur 2 players server

8server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm

KiD RemiX

Uhm, no? Lol i dont know anyone here really but iv noticed..If your going to insult someone use propper Grammar. Your grammar is that of a 7 year old. So grow up. If you dont like it here then leave. And btw all servers run off of Donations. I wont stoop to your level to call you names other then a jerk.

9server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:20 am

darkova

darkova
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

funny man new computer asshole 2 gigs not much but still some.... anyway

10server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 am

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

funny actually amuses me now.. since he was the co-owner of the server then fliped out got banned switched to another server and stole our web vote page.. kinda sad too just ignore whatever he say's its either pure bull or a lie like he said in these two sentences

"and btw i lie epic when i said i was drunk i was not drunk i said all that shit to kyle cuz he pissed me off and u epic beleive me XD!! NOOB gf faggit i only said i was drunk cuz ik u r only a 14 years old kids that beleive everything so ik ull dont demote me gl with ur 2 players server"[/quote]

goodluck with your life though funny man.. and epic.. im not gunna post anything yet but u need to give back whats mine txt me now.. thats really not cool for you to stoop to that level either... king king king

11server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

yyyaaayyy hoster! now we can play! thanks Darkova! lol

12server is possibly down!! Empty Re: server is possibly down!! Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

now its offline again...off, on!, off...., on!, off.... D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum