THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to rank up in INTERVENTION

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to rank up in INTERVENTION Empty how to rank up in INTERVENTION Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:01 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

ok here is how our members will rank up in INTERVENTION..
first off my star generals are like my top dogs they maintain and have a share of the clan cause well.. first come first serve. depending on who is more stable in the clan and stays most active i will choose who will become my 2nd hand general so even a private could get that...

once the star general spots are taken everyone else that joins will be a private.. from here they can rank up by 2 ways.. first one is to pk players. to do this you will need to pk a total of 10 players you can only pk the same person 2ce a day or i wont count it. everytime you pk someone you either email me his name and and urs like "your name VS his name" and i will add it to your total. if u cant get in contact with me you can email any of the star generals and they will tell me the total. once i get a 2nd hand commmander he will be just like me when im absent and if he is gone with me the 5 star general takes over and so on. the 2nd way is any of my star generals or myself can take sqhads or ppl to team pk or do raids to bandos,dags,kbd etc. as long as the star general is with you they can email me the team they took which is your names if you do 2 raids an i get your names from the generals you will be ranked up.
its as easy as that hope you enjoy this!! INTERVENTION, WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE CHANGE

2how to rank up in INTERVENTION Empty Re: how to rank up in INTERVENTION Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 am

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

bump

3how to rank up in INTERVENTION Empty Re: how to rank up in INTERVENTION Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

im just posting for the hell of it.

4how to rank up in INTERVENTION Empty Re: how to rank up in INTERVENTION Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

Sniper jesus wrote:im just posting for the hell of it.
lol

5how to rank up in INTERVENTION Empty Re: how to rank up in INTERVENTION Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

fox riderz wrote:
Sniper jesus wrote:im just posting for the hell of it.
lol
chain of lol

6how to rank up in INTERVENTION Empty Re: how to rank up in INTERVENTION Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:37 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

XD

7how to rank up in INTERVENTION Empty Re: how to rank up in INTERVENTION Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

Haha>..> bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum