THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Empty EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:26 am

Epic

Epic
Owner
Owner

NO ONE WON STAFF!!! XD

you guys actually think ur gonna get anything higher than a regular mod on our game if ur not even a staff mem arleady???

hahaha, no......

you submit to be mod first...u dont just get something higher liek head mod and up from the beginning....other staff mems get priority for it..

http://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com

2EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Empty Re: EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:29 am

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

lol! lol! bravo epic king king

3EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Empty Re: EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 am

juan

xd i am going for regular mod so hope ppl vote for me to be mod or somthing i take it slow epic so be nice to me atleast xd and get me unmuted to

4EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Empty Re: EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:49 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

smart dude, i agree, you shouldnt have people running around with power that you barely know and have played your game for a day.

5EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Empty Re: EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 pm

juan

xd i need a avetar sniper or elite make me a avetar ya look ownage xd

6EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Empty Re: EpicRevolutionPK Staff winners.... Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

wut's this about an avatar?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum