THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban Funny Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
juan
mik66ooyea
Flames
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flames

FUNNY MAN SHOULD BE BANNED!!!HE HAS A TERRIBLE ATTITUDE AND IS GETTING EVERY1 TO LEAVE, JUST TODAY JAUN LEFT BECAUSE OF HIM!!!BECAUSE OF HIS VERY MEAN AND HURTFULL COMMENTS!!!!!EVERY1 HATES HIM ANYWAYS!!!!!!I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE ALWAYS MAKES REALLY BAD COMMENTS AND IS HORRIBLE TO EPIC REVOLUTION PK!!!!!!WE NEED HIM BANNED NOW!!!!!!!POST HERE IF YOU AGREE!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Lol yeah everyone leave cuz of me there
12 players on...u are freek dude

juan

dame right that dude was flaming m hard as hell

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

juan u really leaving ??? there is no point in that.. he is just being a jerk

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

lol its he fault if i being a jerk
i yell anyone wanna fight me?
he said me if u find me
i find him
i said find and he said nothing
so i said chicken and
i yell something like lol juan is to scared for fight me lol!!
and he said alot of swear cuz of it
so plzz dont lie its not my problems its hes

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

this funy man guy gets alot of good and bad heat from different people? although to me and from what i have seen he seemed like a total jerk? whats his story?

7Ban Funny Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I DISAGREE Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

I DISAGREE 100%. Funny man has been a part of this server for a long time and just because he goes and flames on you new people does not mean he should be banned! he has done SO much for this server and you people will never know that. Funny man should not be banned for this, no way! For you new people, Funny was the co-owner of this server when i came and was until he left for scholastic reasons i believe. Epic funny should not be banned for this just think of all he has done!

8Ban Funny Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty everyone hates him? Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:33 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

Are you out of your friggin mind?! everyone hates funny?! Bull Crap funny is not hated by everyone! Just all you new people that think you know what you are talking about! I am one to say that i like funny and he helped me so much before he left! he was the one that helped me as a new mod and helped me get as far as i did! You people need to get your facts strait and have some proof if you want someone banned (example: Screenshot) you can not just come out and say i want someone banned... come one people think a little!!!!!!!!

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

yea he been here since the beggining but maybe u should catch up with whats been going down with epic and him and how he been acting its kinda the right thing to do thats no way for a owner to act -.- and yea it does kinda suck how it turned to that but its what it turned to

Epic

Epic
Owner
Owner

u guys...
what elitesniperz said is absolutely right...

fox, u need to catch up on the latest news of the EpicRevolutionPK February 2010 Editon Magazine...
try page 12 for the big story...
=]

http://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

lol at what epic said Razz

fox riderz

fox riderz

ehh not really

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

fox riderz wrote:ehh not really

u were a freind of this funnyman guy? :O

fox riderz

fox riderz

yes! i am a friend with him... i mean he helped me a TON i owe him so much for everything he has helped me do on here and not only that but he has been a good friend too so i guess yeah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum