THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:26 am

fox riderz

fox riderz

ok peoples i got all the stuff i need to host so if epic can get to me then i will host Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz afro afro afro afro

2EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

nice Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:59 pm

fox riderz

fox riderz

Ok now I have everything so I will be hosting today as soon as I figure out what I did wrong :0

4EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:36 am

Epic

Epic
Owner
Owner

sorry i couldnt help on teamviewer man, i had to go, im barbequeing right now, RIBS! yum... *rubs his belly* =D

Im sure you can figure it out man...

-Epic

http://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com

5EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:10 pm

fox riderz

fox riderz

Epic wrote:sorry i couldnt help on teamviewer man, i had to go, im barbequeing right now, RIBS! yum... *rubs his belly* =D

Im sure you can figure it out man...

-Epic
Hey I can not get it to connect and I have looked. At about 20 different tutorials and I have no idea what I have done wrong I hate to bother you so much with this but I got no clue I typically make servers not host them Very Happy lol

6EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 pm

fox riderz

fox riderz

new prob now i can log on but noone else can i can get on my laptop and then go to my other computer and log on to the sever at the same time i think tha is cause it is the same outer but idk i still need some help when you get the time epic... thanks again for all the help man i know i am trouble for your regular life... lol

7EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

So what is exactly going on here new server fox hosted epic hosted dark hosted? Merged server new staff new leader)?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum