THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWMANBOII IDEAS ON THE SERVER AND www.epicrevolution.darkbb.com

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Newmanboii

RIGHT HERE IT IS:
1. this server Should have a radio on the chat box cuz then people might come to the website and chat box to listen to Music and stuff...

2. Epic, if ur reading this u should definately Have like some sort of weather grid thingy, You should have something that Shows the weather around the world in main parts of the world... For example... England: Snowing... And maybe You should have the times they are in the world aswell... like timezones so then u will also know wen the best Time to update the server... And what time it will be around the world.... most people like that sort of stuff...

3. Also you should Have like Some sort of Status checker saying if the server is up or not...

4. Another idea for in-game and maybe chat box... You should put an AFK Zone in the game so you wont freeze up and Log out... if ur away longer than 5-10mins it will Spawn You To The AFK Zone... You should aslo add another Button on the setting (IN THE GAME) so u can turn AFK Zone OFF AND ON...

Please email me if u think any of these ideas are good my email is iNewman1996@hotmail.co.uk
...Thnx Newmanboii...
Smile

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

for your first post ever these are great ideas i like the music thing cause in other forums and stuff they do have a music box thing at bottom of screen for ppl to listen to Very Happy another thing the afk thing would be nice for the forums chat but in game if ur gone for like 2 min itll just log u out so really no point. the eather thing i could care less about but the different time zone things would be nice to have also good suggestions man king king king king king

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

Amazing ideas man, keep up the great work here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum