THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flames Head moderator application!

+4
elitesniperz
ipwnzyou
juan
Flames
8 posters

Should i get Head Moderator?

Flames Head moderator  application! Vote_lcap100%Flames Head moderator  application! Vote_rcap 100% [ 5 ]
Flames Head moderator  application! Vote_lcap0%Flames Head moderator  application! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Flames Head moderator application! Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Flames

This is my mod application, hope you like it.

Username: Flames

Applying for: head moderator

combat level ingame: 147 because i was reseted.

How long i have been on the server: I have been on the server for about a week now or so.

How i can help the server: I think i could help by making it a place where you should not be made fun of or teased. Whoever is constantly making fun of someone will be muted or banned if it gets to that point where i have to. have events where people could get items by winning a game such as hide and seek. win good items or coins and or tokkul(lots of it). we could advise people to make videos or reccommend the server to people they know. go on youtube make some awesome youtube vids where it shows everything fun and awesome about epicrevolutionpk. make it a fun server to play.

How Dedicated i would be: well, i am very dedicated. i play alot everyday. i love this server and i like to help people out and make it so they are not being made fun of. i am on all the time so there should be a mod or admin all day to check out whats going on. and if anything is going wrong then we will fix it.

I love this server alot and i like my friends that are on it. i like to be friendly. alot and help every1 out like i said before. thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully i get head moderator! Very Happy

Last edited by Flames on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:54 am; edited 3 times in total

2Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 pm

juan

looks pimp looks like my bitch xd well gl for mod this sveer own hoes

3Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

ipwnzyou

i vote for you! +1 Very Happy

now SMD! Very Happy

4Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

nice job with the app man A+ u gave great info goodluck with it king king king

5Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Flames

Thank you so much

6Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:23 pm

juan

hmm im getting bord of posting get boring xd ill go ingame now xd>>>>>>>>

7Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

nice app hope you get the spot you seem pretty good for it got my vote Very Happy

8Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Flames

Top Skiller wrote:nice app hope you get the spot you seem pretty good for it got my vote Very Happy
Thank you

9Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

Flames for mod!

10Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Flames

Sniper jesus wrote:Flames for mod!
thankyou too

11Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

Flames wrote:
Sniper jesus wrote:Flames for mod!
thankyou too

ur gonna get mod by the looks of it :DDDD

12Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 pm

mik66ooyea

mik66ooyea
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

whoa!! dude i never see that 5 yes 0 no o.o
i think we have our new mod Very Happy

13Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 pm

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

Does flames even play anymore?

14Flames Head moderator  application! Empty Re: Flames Head moderator application! Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 am

noticen24

yes. i think that

short sale kissimmee
Building Inspectors

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum