THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator App KiD Remix

3 posters

Should kid remix be a mod?

Moderator App KiD Remix Vote_lcap33%Moderator App KiD Remix Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Moderator App KiD Remix Vote_lcap0%Moderator App KiD Remix Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Moderator App KiD Remix Vote_lcap67%Moderator App KiD Remix Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moderator App KiD Remix Empty Moderator App KiD Remix Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:51 am

KiD RemiX

Rl Name: Ryan

IGN:KiD Remix

Combat: 140 (And growing)

Why should you choose me?: Well i am a hard working dedicated player. I give respect even when i am not receiving it. I love to help so i will always give service with a friendly attitude. I know Runescape pretty well and have played a few other servers finding this one to be more to my liking. I have been forum active and even stayed while the server was down before i could even play. I knew there was hope if i tried and remained active.

Hobbies: Skating, RPG's, Making friends, Helping others.

Runescape Hobbies: I enjoy making money like anyone else. I am a fan of pk'ing i dont safe or x log. MY favorite skill is Range and Herbolism

Things i can bring to Revolution: I can bring a friendly game experience, tons of ideas on items,events, and some other ideas.

My Goals: To move up in rank through out the staff list and make Revolution a Numba 1 rsp.!

2Moderator App KiD Remix Empty Re: Moderator App KiD Remix Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:05 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

Good application, but you haven't been on the server for too long..

3Moderator App KiD Remix Empty Re: Moderator App KiD Remix Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:12 am

KiD RemiX

True 2 days. But iv been on the forum and i feel i can contribute alot. Iv explored the server and what not. I feel i could help Smile plus bring people to the server.

4Moderator App KiD Remix Empty Re: Moderator App KiD Remix Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 am

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

read my post, the topic is named boom boom boom xD you will understand my reasoning better... at least i hope so

5Moderator App KiD Remix Empty Re: Moderator App KiD Remix Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:33 am

juan

u should not have run for mod srry ebcause u havent been playing for a while and u need to be experience to everywhere ingame like go pking and stuff like i do and stuff and i am runining for mod to i have 4 votes say yes and 1 say no so hope i win but u dont even know where gw is at thats a lil sad gl thou bye

6Moderator App KiD Remix Empty Re: Moderator App KiD Remix Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 am

KiD RemiX

juan wrote:u should not have run for mod srry ebcause u havent been playing for a while and u need to be experience to everywhere ingame like go pking and stuff like i do and stuff and i am runining for mod to i have 4 votes say yes and 1 say no so hope i win but u dont even know where gw is at thats a lil sad gl thou bye

Im sorry but a mod should have good grammar and understanding of english on a english server. I knew where Godwars was i didnt know exactly if all the bosses come in at one point. Excuse me for asking a question. Grats if you win but in my mind you dont deserve it because you cant communicate with people.

7Moderator App KiD Remix Empty Re: Moderator App KiD Remix Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

Nothing against you, because you seem like a cool dude, but you should not be running for moderator with such low play time on the server, no matter how old, or experienced you are. You cannot just expect that on a new server that is missing some staff positions, if you apply you will get the spot, Mod isn't something to be handled with in a fun way.. Too many newbies to the server are applying for staff positions and its really getting annoying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum