THE NAME CHANGED! WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS: VIRGINSCAPE: www.virginscape.enjin.com
Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greeting's and welcome to Epic Revolution
Please visit the Client Download Page and play ASAP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

farewell till i come back read this if you know me!

+2
Flames
elitesniperz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

elitesniperz

elitesniperz

aight guys well looks like im gunna be moveing sooner then i thought. just got more clear info and tommarow or wensday will be my last day on for about a month or 2.. kayla you should read this your in total command of the clan now untill i get back and they all will follow your commands ill post that on the clan recruitment thing as well so people will no.. i hope when i get back if the clan is bigger you can keep the 2nd hand commander job.. dont let dark take the server over now. Very Happy also epic i hope when i get back i can still have my position i know you said you would lock my account once i leave so yea i understand that. i hope when i get back i will still have my position in the staff and our server will be #1! please you guys dont give up on this server no matter what find a host and if its not settled when i get back ill be settled into my house and i can host the server for good Very Happy and this will be one of my last posts... so ill comment in a few new stuff before i leave and ill be in forums chat as well. ill miss you guys! @ hope to see you again real soon if i can get on someone elses internet ill be sure to come onto the forums chat to say hi since ill be bringing my laptop with me!!
miss you all already and see you again here soon Sad Cool I love you king king king

your head admin: elitesniperz
PS: kayla take care of the clan remeber your leader now!! (till i get back)
also if anyone wants to contact me or just say hi or whatever my cell number is 912-432-1109 if it dont work try 1-912-432-1109 peace guys!!

Flames

ok, cya have a very nice time!Smile

KiD RemiX

Goodluck moving

Enjoy yourself hope to see you soon Smile

darkova

darkova
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

cya later man hope you have a great time

Top Skiller

Top Skiller

wow till the end of next month... ur lucky u get to miss a few weeks of school lolol and if u dnt come back to the server after tht ur screwed cuz i'll hunt u down Very Happy have a great trip!

Sniper jesus

Sniper jesus

bye dude D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum